tirsdag den 3. september 2013

My comments


Chance Matthews Taylor
Well-written and a very interesting topic. I look forward to read more.

The design: you have not using the same font and the size is too small. If you could make some more space in the text so it will be easier for the reader to read.

This is a matter of taste, however, I would appreciate a clearer definition of The Facebook Empire, as it does not seem to be Facebook as a whole you refer to.

Lane
These are very good perspectives. However, you are missing a very important view: Public transportation. If the age for driving is raised you need to look into the consequences for the people that cannot drive; in terms of public transportation, dependent on other to drive or purchasing a bike.

Ethan
Who is your source on the statement that marijuana is safer than tobacco and alcohol - can you refer to a study or a scientist?
When you write Marijuana is nontoxic and you cannot die caused by an overdose it then seems like you are saying that oppose to alcohol and tobacco. However, you do not die from an overdose of alcohol or tobacco - at least not directly.

Do you intend to compare Marijuana to tobacco and alcohol throughout the blog? If so, I recommend you to list the side effects of tobacco, alcohol and Marijuana. In that way you support your argument that marijuana is safer than tobacco and alcohol.

I will advise you to look into what the government/society gains from Marijuana being legalized. So you state the benefits of Marijuana and not just argue that it is better than other drugs.

Monique S.
Very interesting point. I would appreciate if you commented on Gemma Swan statement, as I assume it is a part of you introduction you only have to do so briefly.

Ken
Interesting topic. However, a question is not really an argument. You would want to phrase that differently. Eg. "First we need to look into what the risks are for using mobile phone."Furthermore you need to state you second aspect when you mention it. I like you statistics, though I do not think they support your statement about the mobile phone be indispensable for human. The statistics only states the percentage of people having a mobile phone in the specif age group. If you find statistics of how much time people spend with their phone or how teenager are send to rehab centers, it would support your argument much better.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar